Thursday, April 3, 2008

Summer time



I love the summer...warm weather, top down on my mustang and all the wind blowing me around..."I hate it here" is what I have always said. I have lived in some beautiful areas in my life and this place is by far the worst. I have been thinking hard about moving..relocating to a place that offers more for me and my boys. A place that isn't economically behind in pay and job opportunities. Loads of more options for fun and future for my kids. But now it's summer here in the south....summer.....maybe it's the small things that make me stay.

3 comments:

Meg said...

You can't stay! ::coughs:: I mean...yeah >.>

Ang said...

:) Washington is not convertable weather! -pauses a moment- wait...your gonna hire someone to kill my mustang AREN'T YOU?!!!

Meg said...

What are you talking about??? The summers here are absolutely beautiful! Take your mustang out anytime you like :P